By Kwafo Adarkwa
Week one is here! Rejoice. Here are a few quick thoughts as you set lineups for Week one.
- Cam Newton going against the leaky Cowboys D seems to be a lock and load with all the weapons in Carolina.
- Melvin Gordon going against a retooled and lackluster KC Def, sign me up!
- Leonard Fournette is the focal point of what will be a good Jacksonville Offense.
- Royce Freeman will emerge as the lead back and Seattle’s Defense will be a shell of itself.
- Stefon Diggs and the relationship with my guy Kirk Cousins will be a thing to watch all year. I see one big play at least from this combo.
- Kirk Cousins with Kyle Rudolph in the red zone is also something to watch and San Francisco doesn’t have an answer.
- Baltimore Defense against Nathan Peterman (not the catalog from Seinfeld) is fantasy goodness!
- Mike Williams has size and ability to dominate in the red zone in what should be a high scoring game for the Chargers.
- Jordan Howard with a revamped offense on Sunday Night is poised for a big year.
- Danny Amendola will be a bright spot for what could be a mediocre Miami offense. Pencil him in for six catches at least which is great on a site like DraftKings.
- Detroit’s Defense with a home Monday Night date against the youngest rookie to start at QB since the merger. I like Darnold to try to force some throws and for Detroit to take advantage.
- Seattle is in for a rude awakening. Their team will not be as good, and Denver will be tough to deal with the great pass rush they should generate on Seattle.
- San Francisco will be good this year, but Jimmy G and the boys are in for a rude start to the year in Nordic country. Skol!
- Buffalo will win four games or less this year. Baltimore should roll.
Enjoy football being back. If you have questions, please reach out to me on twitter @Spartanzilla or in the Lineup Logic Slack Chat. Thanks for reading!
Categories: NFL DFS Strategy