By Kwafo Adarkwa
Week three is here. The Fantasy Fade Route wasn’t as sharp in week 2. Let’s get it back for week 3. Here are a few quick thoughts as you set lineups for Week 3:
- Kirk Cousins- Prime matchup against a team that might have already quit on the season and we are only in week three. Full Minny Stack is very much in play and a good pivot away from the KC/SF shootout.
- Kareem Hunt- Pat Mahomes and Tyrek Hill and even Travis Kelce all are getting more focus and I think more ownership with this explosive offense. Hunt is the forgotten man in the offense and I think he is under priced especially on DK. He won’t have much passing game work, but I like him to find the endzone at least once on Sunday.
- Will Fuller- opposite Nuke Hopkins is a good place to be in this Houston Offense. Likely they will put up points on the Giants and Fuller is a good place to get a share of the potent offense.
- Alex Collins- Workload should be there and Denver’s defense plays different away from home. You could do worse than a back that will get 15- 20 carries and goal line work.
- Corey Clement- Probably not a sleeper by the time you read this. At his price on a site like DK and his presumed workload he will be highly owned and worth the investment.
- Kenny Golladay- Primetime matchup against a suspect NE defense. He has emerged as a favored target for Matthew Stafford.
- Entire Tennessee Offense- No good going against Jacksonville on the road in Florida. Mariotta’s arm health is in question and I don’t like the run game going up against what might be the league’s best defensive unit.
- David Johnson- I want to play him and I think things will turn around over the course of the season but not this week against that ferocious Chicago D
- Entire Dallas offense (Except Zeke). Going up to a hungry Seattle team not a recipe for success for the Cowboys.
Here are some interesting Vegas line movements to watch for as we head to Sunday:
- The Saints and Chiefs implied team totals have moved up .5 points each, so it appears Vegas think even higher of these offenses. Sprinkling them into the mix will be the key to success this week.
- The Cowboys implied team total has dropped 1.5 points from where it opened earlier this week. Further highlighting the need to fade this entire offense.
- The Lions and Patriots game has shot up to a game total of 53.5 points. Might be time to play the showdown slate for that game.
Let’s get in the green this week! If you have questions, please reach out to me on twitter @Spartanzilla or in the Lineup Logic Slack Chat. Thanks for reading!