Week Six is here and we are steamrolling to the halfway mark of the season. Here are a few quick thoughts as you set lineups for Week 6:
- Kirk Cousins. He seems to find his way into this article a lot, but he has a completion percentage over 70% and in the top five in yards from the position. Until the run game is settled Minnesota must air it out and “Captain Kirk” is more than capable of a big game this week.
- Joe Mixon. Showed no ill effects of the knee procedure he underwent. He is a three-down back in what Vegas has pegged as a high scoring affair. A lock for me on both sites.
- Adam Thielen. He is pricey, but the production has been there all year with over 100 yards in every matchup. A pair with him and Cousins is a good way to start your lineup build.
- Alex Smith. He looked awful against the Saints on Monday Night, but he is in a perfect spot at home against the Panthers to right the ship. He will be less than five percent owned in most gpps. I like that number.
- Chris Carson. Seattle is going with a one two punch of Carson and Davis. They both have produced. I like the way the game script lays out for Seattle. Grab Carson to save salary.
- Tyler Boyd. Cincinnati will look his way given the coverage of Joe Haden on AJ Green. Boyd is proven and at $6,300 on FanDuel he is a nice salary saver over his WR teammate.
- Phillip Rivers. This Cleveland defense is for real and I don’t like the west to east travel for the Chargers. This is a classic let down spot for the Chargers. Keep Phil off your rosters.
- Both Atlanta runners. Coleman and Freeman. Freeman and Coleman. I can’t tell who is going to be lead and I think Atlanta prefers to throw the ball these days. Don’t deal with the headache.
- Keenan Allen. Along with Phil Rivers, I don’t like the passing offense for the Chargers on Sunday. $8100 on FanDuel is too much to pay for Allen’s projected production in this one. I like Stephon Diggs for $100 more.
Here are some interesting Vegas line movements to watch for as we head to Sunday:
- The Bears and Dolphins have seen their game total drop by two points. Something to consider when picking players from this game. Probably best to only have minor exposure here.
- The Sunday night affair with KC and New England has seen that game total shoot up 2.5 points to a whopping 60! Load up both sides of this in the showdown slate.
- The Steelers and Bengals have seen their game total drop 1.5 points. It should still be a high scoring matchup but be mindful for a full game stack from this one.
Here is wishing you much profit this week! If you have questions, please reach out to me on twitter @Spartanzilla or in the Lineup Logic Slack Chat. Thanks for reading!